Thursday, June 28, 2007

Practise, practise, practise and more practise, is there any use?

Some times i wonder whether there is any use in practising my violin.
I think when it comes to music, practise is totally different. Its not like maths where the more u practise, the better and faster you get. For the violin, no matter how much I practise I still seem to be the same. I don't feel much fast or more accurate.
To think that I gave up on my Chem last night to practise so hard last night, and the night before, and the night before, and throughout the holidays, and before the holidays and before term started all for today's mid years music exams.
First thing Audrey said, "I think you all never rehearsed enough".......
Thank you very much....
Those people who started young and had good teachers who had good teaching methods and learn to play the correct way, or were born talented (this applies more to the case of singers) WIN ALL LAH!!!

What am I thinking of... Forget it la.
Hours upon hours upon hours of practise comes down to a 25 minute session in which if you screw up then that's too bad for you...
I've been insulted....
Goodnight

2 sketches:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Copykate said...

shute upe rodrigo. la idiot ta beumoe blog. fark off

Post a Comment

speak your mind