Thursday, June 7, 2007

ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL!!!

Sigh, back in the tiny red dot, the land where its so crowded and there is not enough space and its so noisy and bright and everybody looks so sad and depressed where amazingly I can feel lonely.
My body hurts like hell!!!. My triceps, biceps, chest, thighs, back muscles feel SO sore. Every single tiny movement I make, I can feel it. Well, this proves that the gym session works. Aiming for bigger biceps, bigger triceps, stronger and tigher thighs and bigger breasts muscles...well, I mean the chest muscles where the nipples are just in case u don't know.
I had a great debate session with Shiyi over looks, popularity and loneliness and I must admit I sort of lost. Well, Shiyi gave a quote and she said:"Wouldn't it be cool if people were borned all alike?and their hearts would be written on their faces." Well, its a very like...earth shattering kind of quote... It would be cool I'm sure. But FHM and Playboy would be out of business because everybody looked the same. Well, no matter what everybody says that look doesn't matter, look still plays a part. Imagine if two people approached and one is normal the other only has an eye and no nose. You would be frightened rite. U would seek cover with the normal person rite? Well, at least I know I would.
Loneliness is a product of our imagination so said Shiyi. Well... I sure don't have a brother coming up to me when I'm lonely asking to watch SpongeBob with me so I've to make up and imaginery friend?or maybe tell mum and dad can I have a brother? Well according to her its like a mind over matter kind of thing. If you keep telling yourself u are lonely then you will be... But I really am lonely la..There's like nobody in VH that I know now. Brotherhood of Jar Jar Binks are all in Malaysia. My phone has vibrated or rung for like a few days. Its sad. I guess from the point of somebody who everytime you pick up your phone and there is a new message, they can't really tell how I feel or advice me? I don't think so much of loneliness as a placebo effect thingy, a mental problem. I feel loneliness is more like physical. I mean last year in Dunman with the JJB Brothers, not a single second did I feel lonely at all. I need some form of entertaiment. Maybe I should call one of those chatlines that I see in the newspaper everyday but they are so damn expensive. Any of my friends out there who are willing so sacrifice their time to chat with me for like forever?
Mel actually said my blog is funny (its supposed to be emo -_-!!!) She was laughing at Weird Dreams by Weird People post in May and kept asking who the people in my dreams were. Well, its not very difficult to guess Mel.
1)I already told u the person from 07s44 is a PRC.
2)Then I mentioned down there about my girl friend and guy friend so u know one is a guy and the other is a girl and not both guys or both girls
3) I already told u its not Stacy
4)I mentioned something about red face :-D
There you go. The answer to your question. This is just to test how loyal a reader of my blog you are and if you are going to come back and read my blog :-)

Erm.. wat else did I wanted to say...Ya, its back to mugging and violin practise again. Hardcore mode for the next 2 weeks then after than when jie jie comes back, I can relax for that week then EXAMS!!! WOOHOO. I LOVE EXAMS SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH(no I don't)

Wanna JAM



当我最需要爱你却不在

其实,我很高兴你今晚有在。。

我感觉我们之间有一种空间

一种陌生的感觉

为什么?

你可以表现出一些反应吗?

让我知道应该前进或后退。。。

I said ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL...

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind