Thursday, June 14, 2007

海鸟跟鱼相爱,只是一场意外。

If you bother to scroll down and look at my last post asking people to leave comments about my song you will see a pathetic ZERO comments. ZERO. NIL. NOTHING...
This goes to show how many people even bother to visit my blog, bother to read my posts or are even interested in what I say and what I do. Even something as exciting as a total new song that nobody has ever heard before that is fresh out of my head is not attractive and exciting enough. Even my so call "friends" and "classmates" don't even bother to listen just for the sake of supporting me. I would like to say THANK YOU to all those PEOPLE out there. I never knew I had such a wonderful bunch of people that I called FRIENDS.
Of all the people that actually listened to my song or asked me about it most of them were because to I went to ask them to listen then they listen. I know very very few people like Johnson, Yezi, Tingxin and Jun Lam were the automatically ones. My heartfelt gratitude to all of those who really care and listen to what I have I say (this is really from the bottom of my heart). To the rest, its fine you don't know my blog address but in case you never noticed, my MSN nick also has the link to the song. Did I receive any comments thru MSN? NO!! NOT A BLOODY FREAKING SINGLE ONE EXCEPT FROM those I already expected like Yezi caused she's my bandmate. Not a single one from people in my school. Classmates, cca mates, music classmates, random stranger... NONE.. One short song isn't worth supporting as compared to some freaking volleyball match or hockey match? Musicians need as much support in fact even more than sportsman. Your shouting and cheering by the side doesn't really affect them. They can't even hear you. Musicians on the other hand need comments and critics. So they can improve and write for the market better. Oh, maybe its because the song's in Chinese and you don't understand a FREAKING BLOODY word of your mother tongue? BURN IN HELL MAN!!
Noticed what tingxin, johnson, junlam and the rest of the JJB have in common? They are not people from that blessed tiny red dot. Maybe yezi's the exception but the point is... what kind of society is this.. Nah, I don't know what I'm talking about anymore but I'm just damn disappointed. Not handsome enuf izzit, or I don't smile enough? or I always look so fierce or WHAT??!! 我们还有朋友做吗?NO MORE OF THAT FAKE FACE THAT I'M SHOWING YOU GUYS ALL THE TIME. NO MORE FAKE SMILES OR LAUGHTER OR "TRYING TO FIT IN". I DON'T CARE IF YOU SEE MY BLACK FACE EVERYDAY. I'M GOING SOLO.

AND YOU!!!
YES YOU, thanks for being so cold. So much so for all the anticipation and preparation for you. So much so for the 'care' that you showed me. Its a waste of time waiting for nothing to happen. 海鸟和鱼是不可能相爱。 我如今已放弃了。我不能等待冷淡。

2 sketches:

Copykate said...

don't get so agitated la. you know people are always lazy to leave comments. you know it wasn't supposed to be 0comments. you said "why always me" then i didn't post lo XD cheer up! maybe your friends were just too busy with their own lives that they took not much notice of what they consider as unimportant stuff. i know how excited you would be with your first song done. pity those who failed to share your joy. keep it going! =)

Anonymous said...

relax lah...
actually i cannot link the thing from ur blog lah..
troublesome...
anyway congrats for ur first song..
hope for more to come

Post a Comment

speak your mind