Friday, June 1, 2007

Big Bang

Whats that smell in the air.....
Listen to that sound that cuts through the silent air....
Was that a shadow that just swept past.....
Its coming towards you...
Closer and closer....
Its a bird, its a plane.....
Its going to collide....
BANG!!!
Abang is BACK!!!

Hello to anybody who even bothers to read my blog nowadays, after spending $120 bucks buying an 120GB hard disk at the PC fair yesterday. I finally managed to swap out the dead hard disk in my laptop for this brand new one, installed windows and everything else and wahla... here I am, back again.
Yes I've been leeching on other people's computer just to check my email and simple stuff for the past few weeks. My heart felt GRATITUTE goes out to WEEI for his laptop for this past almost one month. You've suffered a lot but I shall not been bothering you anymore..
Thank GOD that stupid Dell decided not to reply my call about the new hard disk. They wanted to charge me 261 dollars for a 60GB hard disk while I bought my 120GB for only 120 bucks. Which should hopefully be able to last me another couple of years...

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind