Monday, June 11, 2007

Creative spark

I'm in some kind of creative burst/spark now. I composed 2 songs in the space of three days and I even wrote the lyrics for them. Okay, the lyrics are kind of cheesy and kiddo but hey its still my work. One of the songs is in Chinese and the other is in English. In case you are wondering with my poor command of Chinese how did I managed to write Chinese lyrics.. well.. blame it on my creative spark. And what a time too, just when I was supposed to be studying Physics, I'm holding on to my guitar trying out different chords and writing down crappy lyrics but hey I'm having fun.

Just in case you are wondering why I haven't been blogging so many days well, I've been accidentally falling asleep on my bed reading my story book every night. I finished the books yesterday so I've managed to not lie on my bed today and fall asleep. I just came back from Malaysia on Thursday and took some photos:

This is a photo of me like dunno how many years ago and I took it off a photo in Dad's office. Let me introduce the people in the photo. From left: Mirror mirror on the wall, basin, Gardenia bread, ginseng wine, skippy peanut butter, ME, bread toaster.

These photos were taken at Dad's estate.

The seven puppies (aren't they cute) having lunch. They belong to some uncle but they are supposed to guard the estate when they grow older and learn how to bark. In the mean time, I'm going to adopt every single one of them as my own. Yay, they were fun. Surrounding me and then biting my shoelaces and pants playfully and clamoring all over me. :-D

And this is the land being cleared so that we can use it. Its Malaysia nice and green. Unlike, greyish, robotic Singapore which so reminds me of PLMGS.. YUCKS!!
Get a life!

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind