Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Going bananas

well the thing is I bought the only bunch of bananas that were ripe and ready for immediate consumption at NTUC the other day and that bloody bunch came with over 20 bananas at only 2 dollars something. They were going to discard it cos it was overly ripe. Any tomorrow I'm going to go back to Malaysia and the bananas are already starting to turn ripe and here I am going thru my 9,10th banana of the night. Stuffing myself with bananas just so that they won't rot while i'm away in Malaysia and I'm stuff up to the brim in bananas. Haix, and there are still like so many left and they are already so black. Giving them all to Ming Yao. My banana saviour.

My mind is going bananas with all the mental torture that Ms. Dai is putting me thru asking me who is the girl I like. She really is very persistent about it and won't stop asking who that unlucky girl is. Sigh, already say unlucky lor, I won't dare to say anymore. Haix...

Ji Teng gave me this very good quote yesterday 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉
Its so true....

GOING BANANAS

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind