Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Music and Bands

I spent the entire evening chatting with this guys from IJC and forgetting about physics. We talked a lot on bands and stuff and he's really experienced in this kind of stuff and it was a great chat. I got plenty of tips about Chinese bands from him. I heard 2 of his compositions and they were marvellous. Ready for the market stuff. So in the end he thought of this plan of asking me and yezi to join him as he lacks and drummer and keyboardist and we would be in time for Superband 2. Well, I'll just see how things go. Meanwhile, I sat down and composed another song. Without lyrics this time and the best thing is I recorded it. So listen to it and tell me what you thing about it. Please try as much to ignore my singing voice and focus more on the guitar and the melody. Please leave comments... I need your support.

Click here to listen

If the file doesn't play when you click on it. Just right click on the link and select 'save target as' and download it into your computer and open it with Windows Media Player.

AND LEAVE COMMENTS



This song is supposed to be a happy song. Very lively. Describing happy life and happy love. Bright colours of orange, yellow, red and green.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind