Monday, June 4, 2007

9 men, a court and a ball

I went over to Hwa Chong to play street soccer today. It was just a random idea that i told Hu yesterday and in the end he managed to gather 6 people and later 2 more random people joined us. Of course even though my team with 5 men against the 4 men team, we still kena trashed like siao. The opposite team was like entirely out of soccer team players of different JCs. Superior stamina and ball technique. Oh well, I'm so used to losing that winning doesn't even cross my mind nowadays.
Later that night after dinner, Ji Teng and I decided that going home was too much of a bore so we found some ways to waste time. Instead of taking the bus all the way up to Dhoby Ghaut where we changed buses to go home, we got down somewhere near Paragon and walked to Dhoby Ghaut. Little did I know our little adventure was going to be so exciting. We ended up in Carrefour Plaza Sing, I was hungry so I bought the Carrefour chicken and Teng bought the drinks.
I found a spot under the tree outside Plaza Sing and our little picnic begun. The chicken sucked real time. I'm not going to buy those miserable chicken anymore. Anyway, it was a kind of brother to brother, man to man talk. I was laughing at how the atmosphere and everything was so perfect the only problem being instead of drinking beer or shandy or wine, we were drinking yogurt drink from Carrefour. Haha. We had a good chat about love and relationships and I realized that we are pretty similar in style when it comes to love life and how we think and feel about certain things when in a relationship. It was a very enlightening talk and I really enjoyed it. I came to many conclusions too during that talk. Well... Ji Teng is in a stage that I was in some months ago. I told him to not think so far and take each day as it comes la. A lot of the stuff that we chatted about are very private so I'm not going to reveal much here. I'll only attend to people interested in knowing about our love lives or past love lives on a case by case basis.
The image of 2 guys, sitting under a tree, eating Carrefour chicken and sipping yogurt drink simply refuses to leave my mind. I smile at the thought of it now.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind