Saturday, June 2, 2007

England vs Brazil

Woke up at 3am to watch and support England playing Brazil and the new Wembley stadium last night. I was amazing I guess. Weei and I seldom get to support the same team playing cos normally its like he wants Man U to win and I don't want Man U to win so if Portsmouth scores a goal against Man U I gotta control my feelings and the same for him too when Man U scores against someone else. But yesterday was totally different.
We were going like UHHs AHHHss. Shouting and screaming in a quiet manner cos his roommate was asleep la. When the Terry goal came we were like punching the air celebrating together. When Wes Brown got sub up and make that stupid mistake with his first touch we were like bloody piece of crap rubbish player, lan jiao player, ji bai player...Hehe, I had fun.... Only managed to sleep at 5.30am and woke up at 1pm today.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind