Saturday, June 2, 2007

The beautiful melodies

Hong Hu kena stunned by she-who-must-not-be-named today. I asked him 有看到吗? he said, 有有,很美!!! Well there you go.... One more fan to add to her list..
Its like a mismatch. A scene from a movie where the geek falls for the cheerleader..Not possible is it...
Oh well, I must continue to live my life..

The strings concert went well. An orchestra performance never fails to blow me off my seat and I was blew of my seat although everything wasn't of professional standard but i think they should be applauded for their efforts and determination alone... Its quite sad that the crowd didn't really follow orchestra music protocol. Well, actually you don't clap between movements of a symphony or concerto or whatever else and at the end you clap endlessly so that the conductor will do curtain calls and ultimately the encore piece. You don't stop clapping after he walked backstage and then shout for encore. Its just weird.

Hong Hu asked me this question and it really shot through my heart and caused me to think alot. He said, why u never go and meet up with your class or congratulate your friends. For a moment I was stunned. Come to think of it, I didn't really make an effort to congratulate people so I was jolted into action. First Danni then Stacy then Edmund. Thats basically everybody I know in strings. I was happy and satisfied with myself. Normally I would just walk home directly after a concert and not hang back to congratulate everybody. I guess its different when you have friends watching concerts with you. Hong Hu, that was the reason why I really wanted you to come and watch the concert with me. I'm not some popular guy in school and gets invitation to watch this and that with friends. Most of the time I'm just alone. I don't walk around in school all the time surrounded by many people. I think I'm just this nobody.

Ways to get famous....

1 sketches:

Copykate said...

not that difficult to get famous. i mean, not that super popular kind, but juz slightly famous. be nicer to people and dun be so self-conscious. thats all XD

Post a Comment

speak your mind