Thursday, June 7, 2007

Of delicious food

got back home and ate the red hot asam fish. Then there was more delicious dishes by ahma,
then i did maintainence work on dad's office's computers. Then off I left for JB.
Great workout at the gym, had a swim (although I can't swim for nuts), and a good heated jacuzzi. Great meal at this restaurant in JB.
Ah.. life just can't get any better.
I appreciate the simple life Malaysia offers.
I appreciate the quietness of things. Singapore if often times too noisy and too crowded for me. Even finding a quiet place to be alone and surfing the net, like what I'm doing now is literally impossible in Singapore.
I appreciate how food here is automatically determined by the chef and not written down in menus available in S,M and L sizes.
I enjoy the vagueness of things.
I enjoy how we can just laze around and waste time and not care less about missing the bus or MRT or deadlines.
and I wished you were here to enjoy it with me or at least you knew that I wished you were here with me...

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind