Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Malaysia is Great

The joy of escaping from that blessed country and coming back home is just incredible. There is this indescribable feeling of freedom and liberation. I think coming back this time is especially special and fun because Jie is back and I've somebody to talk to and fight with and share the fun with instead of like being at home in my room alone the entire day. And the thing is most of my friends are already freed from the constrains of school and transport and communication so a lot of us communicate through handphones and MSN and they can already drive around and have lots of free time so there have been an increase in gatherings and parties from people whom I've never went out with before. Anyway here's a picture from Wei Xiang's birthday party last night. And I have not met Jiun Farn and Wei Xiang since I left for Singapore 3 years ago. Yup, thats what constrains to communication, transport and school can do to you and your friends.
I think the 3 air cons in the house have to been switched on simultaneously for the night for like 2,3 years now. I've had a lot of fun this time. The only spoiler is the mid years directly after the holidays. I've to juggle practising the violin and studies and the joy of being at home and all the food galore. I wonder if any other superman out there have achieved this feat before. Just music alone is f***ing crazy. I mean other subjects don't have stuff that requires you to practise everyday for 2 hours at least and you have to be focused and well disciplined during those 2 hours and you have to be in good well awake conditions too and that is on top of the huge pile of music notes that you have to study. Its insane really to take music. I wonder how are the others coping. I figured out that if I'm not done revising by now I might as well give up because I'm going to fail anyway. But I'm guilt stricken.

Currently reading The Jester by James Patterson and Andrew Gross
Currently listening to 你不在-王力宏






My beauty of an on loan violin from Ms Kwok. Its a 20+ years old German Mattio Alban copy. The bow and the violin cost an incredible price of $6000. I'm very much in love with its aesthetics and the huge sound that it produces










My beauty of a violin case which Jie bought for me from London costing an amazing 70 pounds which is like $200 plus Sing dollar which is much cheaper and cooler than those $800 bucks BAM cases.

2 sketches:

Copykate said...

haiya come back also never ask me out la

Anonymous said...

To celebrate the release of Andrew Gross’s new novel THE BLUE ZONE on June 18th, we created the game based on the story of the heroine of the book (Kate)

Please check this out: www.capturekate.co.uk

We are looking for your opinions or any comments. Please do let us know!

Post a Comment

speak your mind