Monday, June 4, 2007

Composition Workshop

to those that didn't know, I was involved in a 3 day composition workshop last week. It was basically a workshop for O level music students but AS had some contacts inside so she managed to get us spaces at the workshop to and it was damn cool. I learnt loads and...and...and...it was just damn fun la. Below are 2 pictures taken on the last day of the workshop. It was supposed to be a VJ picture but that was what was left of VJ students on the last day of the workshop. Stacy had Strings, Gwen was in England and TK was at SYCO.





The people in the pictures are from left Melodie, Mrs Morton, Mr Morton, me! and Mrs Audrey Soh (our music teacher in VJ)

After looking at the pictures, (well actually I had known before looking at these pictures) I realised 3 things.
1. I'm not very photogenic
2. I wear my pants too high, I look ugly in my VJ uniform
3. I need to reshape my hair.

Conclusion, I need a makeover and some photo posing lessons..

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind