Sunday, June 17, 2007

FLY, FLy, Fly,fly

I'm back in Malaysia finally :D Just when everybody was starting to go back to hostel to mug, I'm going back home to play. Damn I am crazy and out of my mind.
Anyway, don't think so much about exams. This about the miracles of flying. Cos I was at the airport to pick up Jie today and its like so amazing thinking like 12 hours ago I was on the phone with her and she was like halfway around the world, 7 full hours behind me and 12 hours later she walks out pushing the trolley in front of me. Isn't the invention of the aeroplane simply AMAZING. Just think about it, in 12 hours, you go from fish n chips to asam fish. You go from angmohs to Chinese, Malays and Indians. You go from foreign land to HOME... Its just amazing... blows me away. I bet none of u guys have thought about aeroplanes before. I can't stop saying how amazing it is... Mind blowing stuff.
Ohhhhh, I can't wait to step out of house tomorrow and go and eat all the wonderful food that I miss so much. There is:
1. Asam fish
2. Bak kut teh
3. Mi hun kueh
4. Roti canai
5. Teh tarik
6. Everything the mamak stall sells
7. Laksa
8. Char kuay tiao
9. Wanton mee
10. Char siew rice
11. Cendol
12. Dough nuts
13. Goreng pisang
14. Ikan bakar
15. Mee rojak
to name a few. YAY... come quickly tomorrow

Now listening to 倔强-五月天

All the way my band :)

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind