Monday, June 4, 2007

A night emo-ing



This is a picture of ECP during full moon at night. Its a scene thats becoming very familiar to me as I spend more and more nights emo-ing at ECP. I just stand there and stare at the moon. Singapore sadly has no stars but the sight of the moon and the reflection it makes on the water, like some kind of yellow path that leads to the moon brings back a whole ton of memories and it also generates my creativity as some melody or some dream come rushing into my head. Its just so beautiful. I sit on my bike, or I stand at the edge of Bedok jetty or I just sit on a random quiet piece of beach and take in the breathtaking view and just sigh and let go of everything, dream of everything romantic and dream of big things. Me conducting an orchestra, me being the soloist accompanied by an orchestra, me drumming to the fanatic screams of fans at a concert while the lead singer and guitarists of my band sing and play their hearts out in front and below me, me being liked and popular and having loads of friends and me and the most beautiful woman on earth. (hahahaha, 想得美)



In case you are wondering why my blogging frequency has increased to tremendously well the reason is I'm becoming increasingly lonely. I've nobody to talk to in the hostel for most part of the day, actually its the whole day and its like that everyday. Sometimes I wonder if any sound actually comes out of my mouth for the whole day(well there must be sound when I sing). Blogging is like my way to communicating and talking to whoever who is going to read my blog. Its where I write how I feel or relate my experience to whoever bothers. Its a kind of replacement to talking. Hence talking and blogging are somewhat inversely proportional to me.

不管风吹雨打,
不管梦想多大,
不管梦想多难,
我还是要做梦。

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind