Friday, August 15, 2008

Still Goes On

Read this quote from Evonne's blog by Robert Frost

"I can sum up everything I've learnt about in life into three words,

Life Goes On"

Well, yes!! Life indeed goes on. Here I am sitting in front of my computer. Prelims barely a week away. Still struggling with my violin pieces. Haven't had a single practice with my pianist because I hate to admit that I haven't finish learning my pieces yet!!

But life goes on...

And stupid stuff that happened over the National Day weekend. Stupid things that I did and regret doing

But life goes on...

How I told myself I am going to own prelims

But life goes on...

How in today's Math's test the fucking question turn out to be a two tailed test. Means the sign from > becomes not= and because of one fucking sign change the whole question goes from full marks to ZERO!! KOSONG!! LING DAN!!! ELEK!!!
Fucking maths.

But life goes on...

Understand nothing in music class, and the teacher also doesn't seem to understand anything...

But life goes on...

How I'm so happy that I passed a Chem test for the first time in my JC life but everybody else passed too and are like so many marks ahead of me.

But life goes on...

Yea. Life goes on. I choose what I want to do with it. Like what Terry Winchester said.
Great.

Life goes on....

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind