Saturday, August 9, 2008

Howdy from Haha Land

Yo folks, abangchua.blogspot.com is back after some technical mishaps that happened over the day.

Yeah so I hope the new abangchua would be more concise and controlled. I will try to type shorter posts. More pictures. Lesser updates. More user friendly and most importantly less personal.

Right...

So, I talked about writing a new song quite some time ago and I'm glad to say I finally have lyrics to match my melody.

There's isn't a title for the song yet so lets just call it ABC at this point of time. A tribute to the SFY.

This song is a duet. The melody shot into my mind when I was revising maths the day before maths CT2.

Verse

闭上眼微笑,
想着你容貌,
暧昧的信号。

我脸红心跳,
对自己傻笑,
感觉很奇妙。

那一天相遇,
我早就知道,
我(你)属于你(我)的怀抱,

那一天之后,
我无法思考,
陶醉想你氛围里。

Chorus

你我都知道,
彼此相环绕。
却不愿,
承认要依靠。

仿佛好像只隔看空气,
却一直寻找不到。

我们的邂逅,
不向人炫耀。
只想要,
承诺的讯号。

就向海边日落的夕阳,
海鸥成群掠过,
才算,
美满。

by
林明耀
27/7/08
10.58.am


There you go. ABC.


I'm quite excited over it actually. First time writing a duet and I feel this isn't one of those crappy songs that normally is a result of amateur songwriters anymore.

So here's a big CHEERS to ABC.

Stay tuned to this space for the recording.

1 sketches:

Anonymous said...

jie not bad sia...quite gd. hmm..but i dun understand the last part..hai ou cheng qun lue guo cai suan mei man? why? where's the link? btw, looking forward to listening to ur new song

Post a Comment

speak your mind