Thursday, August 21, 2008

Songs of the 90s

Switched on my computer today to finish up the first draft of my free composition.
Well, life has been going on for me. Nothing much as been happening.
Lee Chong Wei lost to Lin Dan but still, I'm very proud of the silver medal.

Decided to hark back to the music of the 90s today. Some absolutely beautiful music. Music that I grew up with. The boy bands. When we didn't even have youtube or P2P software to listen to this music so everyday we would pray by the radio hoping that they would play our favourite songs. And of course, once every few months, Malaysian TV would air the MTV and that would be a bonus.

But if you've never listened to any of the videos I've posted. I guess you should listen to this next one. It pretty much sums up everything we love about music.



Let The Music Heal Your Soul by Bravo All Stars. A tribute song by a lot of the top American boy bands at that time. Watch out for the young Aaron Carter and Justine Timberlake.







Love me for a reason by Boyzone.
Yes, within couples. We should love each other for a reason and not for fun.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind