Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Something about blogs

You know there is this very weird thing about reading strangers blog.

I've been reading the blog of this VJ girl for over a year now. Chanced upon it one fine day last year.
She is the good friend of one of the girl that I secretly liked last year so I was hoping that by reading her good friend's blog I get to see her photos and what did she did over the weekend and stuff like that. Pretty stupid of me.

Anyway the point is, reading a total stranger's blog has given me this insightful knowledge of this person's emotions and feelings and thoughts. I practically would know what she did last Sunday and how did her overseas trip went. What they did during the trip for example and even the emotions felt during her overseas trip.

I even know who her best friends are. Who she frequently hangs out with. What tuition she has. What subjects she failed.

I feel like I know so much about this person. But the strangest thing happens when I walk past her.
That's pretty frequent cos the both of us have hangout places close to each other whether it is in the canteen during breaks or on Wednesday afternoon.
When I walk past her, there is simply no exchange of emotions. These two people are after all strangers. No smile, no wave, no nods. Just another person walking past.
But yet, unknowingly to the other, one person just knows so much about her...

That's the weird feeling you get when you read stranger's blog and meet them out of the virtual world.

I thought this was something interesting worth mentioning. Don't know if any of you have had this strange feeling before.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind