Monday, April 23, 2007

You Tiao Overload

Hey readers, I must say that the Soya Milk and You Tiao at Rocher Road opposite Paradiz Centre is just so good. SO good that I had a craving for it suddenly and rushed all the way from East Coast to there just to eat it.. Haha.. Its only a few minutes walk from the Cathay Cineplex Dhoby Ghaut and its really cheap and nice. My meal of 1 you tiao, 1 cold soya milk and 1 hot tou hua was only 2 bucks... Thats so freaking cheap.... So come on down there if you haven't tried it yet...

Mendelssohn Trio....

Violin shopping....
1930 French violin with a whopping 38000 bucks price tags... I would sure need to get my dad drunk before we start talking about violins... :-D

1 sketches:

Copykate said...

dou jiang you tiao! i'm feeling hungry X(

Post a Comment

speak your mind