Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sleeping dreamland

I rewrote the record books for my waking up time for the first time this year. I clocked up and amazing11 hours of sleep from 3am to 1.40pm today. Amazing. I've never woken up later than 12-12.30 before this. Its a record that i'm not proud of. Anyway I had this super weird dream this morning, or rather this afternoon before I woke up.
I dreamt that I was in this mansion that i've never seen before which was supposed to be my house. I had this girl (supposedly my YOUNGER sister) she slept this room decorated with pink wallpaper with winnie the pooh prints. Her name was Kai Li i think and her room was like underneath the stairs. Anyway the house was empty, even Kai Li wasn't in. But apparently I was in my room with Chia Weei and all the lights were off and we were looking out of the window.
Here's the funny part, the both of us were dreading the arrival of Voldermort( yes, Voldermort). We were in my room working the lighter(use the lighter to kill Voldermort)?? That I dunno. Anyway, I remember dreaming that Voldermort travelled in this car well actually van that was flaming on the back half. Kinda like the Ghost Rider. Anyway, were were waiting in silence and darkness for him. Chia Weei kept testing the lighter to make sure it was working.Then suddenly my entire family appear at the door step. Yes, the entire family. Grandparents from both sides, cousins from KL. Everybody was there, then i quickly open the door to let them in....
Then I woke up...
Awesome

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind