Friday, April 27, 2007

Bloody!!! Literally and tired


YAY, I made my first blood donation today!!! 26 April 2007. It was so damn exciting. The doctor asked a whole lot of questions about my sexuality, my sexual inclination and stuff like that. Of course I wasn't gay, didn't make multiple sex partners and didn't have AIDS nor did i have sex with ppl that had AIDS, not that I had sex before in the first place :)...
The picture above shows me posing with the rubber stressball heart before they stuck the needles in me to suck my blood. Coincidentally, I got to know a new friend during blood donation. Her name is Ashley and she's the legendary ownage sprinter from VJ. Kinda high person, so excited about everything and wanted to take pictures of everything and anything and she insisted on taking a photo of me. I thought she was those kind damn quiet and damn fierce person. Anyway, she gave me this maths equation that Girls=Evil. The funny thing was when the nurse wanted to jab she, she suddenly became so scared and pale, not even daring to look at her own blood...

Here's the equation

Girls= Time x Money
Time= Money
Hence,
Girls= (Money) squared
Money= Root of all evil
Hence,
Girls= (Root evil)squared
Girls= Evil

quite cool actually....

Friday 27 April, I'm going to have a class performance again and I'm very nervous about it.
I was practising just now can couldn't get any of the runs right. My fingers just wouldn't want to respond. They were feeling tight and cramppy... This really sucks. I'm in real trouble..
Feeling emo, I decided to take out the Mayday concert DVD again and watched the concert...
Its just so mind blowing.. How I wish I was Ashin, standing there on stage looking down at the huge crowd singing songs I wrote and composed myself. Or Maybe Monster, strumming and picking my way thru those runs and riffs, absolutely heavenly. Maybe even Guan You, sitting behind there, surrounded by snares, toms and cymbals. Kicking the basses, stroking each and every drum head... Its just so very cool.
Singing songs that will bring tears to ppl's eyes. Watching Ashin sing Zhi Zu, tears kinda started forming in my eyes too although I blinked them away. I wasn't alone, as the camera panned thru the crowd, many ppl were crying too... The results as just so incredible...
Ren Sheng Hai Hai was INCREDIBLE... Lalalalalalalala..........
MINDBLOWING.... I wanna be a part of it....

My tagboard hasn't been loading on my comp for a few days now so i was glad to see new ppl posting there besides that irresistible copykate ;-)
Thanks for the encouragement Josh, in response to your comments, I just wanna say I never really totally wanted to impress, I wanted to express my favourite concertos, favourite riffs, favourite songs. But I couldn't express due to the limitations of my technical ability. Maybe I should just become GOD.... Till then... I'm still trying my best..
Violin practices has increased from thrice a week last year to 1 hour a day beginning of this year to 2 hours a day this year. At the end of every session, my fingers just won't respond anymore.
Music is tough but I'm determine to survive and tell the tale.

1 sketches:

Copykate said...

ya right. so fake=.=''

Post a Comment

speak your mind