Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm easilly subjected to emotional changes

I think I'm the type of person who is easily subjected to external factors changing my emotions.. I came home from Parkway and opened up my iTunes and selected playlist Jay Chou and then all these past memories and emotions just flowed thru me that even the hairs stood up on my neck and hands as I just closed my eyes to comprehend everything. Fa Ru Xue just brought back memories from last year.. I recalled quite many instances where I was listening to this song.. Kai Bu Liao Kou, even more memories from an even longer time ago. 2 years back in RIB. Listening to the lyrics closely... kai bu liao kou rang ta zhi dao.... haha... simply memories... Then there was Wu Ding, the duet... haix... just so many thoughts running thru my mind. How different times are now from then... Thats why I uploaded the above picture. Taken from my first night back in England. It was post O levels then, no worries, no homework, no worries about music, maths, physics, chem, GP, PW..... NO constant 2 hour practices everyday.. The first true holidays that I had taken in years...Oh, not forgetting Shan Hu Hai....

Anyway, wats gone has gone. Back to reality now... Feeling so hot and sticky... Even when I sleep without a shirt on I still wake up all hot, sticky and sweaty.. How I admire all my local friends who have the comforts of their homes with aircon, TV, no smelly perk and everything. Maybe I should just sleep in school. Oh Ju Hua Tai and Feng.... Haha these songs are playing as I'm typing so I can't help not mentioning them..

I'm satisfied that I get to devout more of my time to the Guitar Ensemble now. Hope the disappointment of not getting into exco passes soon... Maybe being a concertmaster will make up for that disappointment.. Going to train hard on the guitar now.. Apart from the 2 hours that I spend with my violin EVERYDAY... Most ppl say soccer and cross hardcore train everyday. Well I also train everyday... Need to find need repertoire. Bach Partita in E Gavotte en Rondeau, Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto 2nd movement Canzonetta.. Then on to my dreams... Dunno if they will come true anyway.

I've been concentrating so much power on Music that i've totally neglected the other subjects and now the cold hard truth about where I stand compared to my other classmates are starting to hit me.. Maths test, 1 got first in class (count from the back) a pathetic 3.5 out of 20.. First time I've set that kind of record for maths.. Music I got the highest in class(this time count from the front) but it was still a fail grade of 12 out of 30. The others weren't too far behind so there is actually nothing to be comforted about. Gwen got the same marks as me too.

Aaron is real good at the guitar.. Looks like my dream of getting beyond the first stage of music fest next year is going to come true. Aaron on the guitar, me on the drums, xian yong on the vocals. Just missing a bassist, and if possible another guitarist and keyboardist.. Which shouldn't be too much of a problem..

I'm started to mix better with my classmates especially the guys. I get to join the the jokes, the games, the fun now so I guess things are really progressing nicely and its something I should be happy about. Just wished that we had more chances at outings.. Movies, eating out... should be fun... All the best to everybody, I'm off to do my music test corrections now..

Anticipating AC Milan vs Manchester United and Chelsea vs Liverpool

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind