Saturday, April 28, 2007

Baldness



BEFORE




AFTER

Yup, today I finally brave myself to go for the hair cut. WELL essentially I was fulfilling my promise to all the Gods in heaven that I would shave myself bald if I managed to stay in VJC and I did so I must shave. But the shave was a bit not successful though. The barber refused to totally shave bald for me so I ended up with this horrible looking army crew cut which looks quite not army like and ugly and shapeless. Sighxx, there it goes again. Have to wait a few weeks for my hair to grow back again or I go back to the barber tomorrow and tell him i want a skin shave.. Haix, wat a failure. Technically, I still haven't fulfilled my promise to God so I've to go back again. But the second time won't be so bad I know.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind