Monday, June 30, 2008

Post common test ravings

Apparently quite some people have been viewing my blog cos the counter is now like beyond 30oo visitors. A year ago I didn't even have 1000.

Anyway as usual of my post tests/exams rituals. I will select and post up a song that I feel guided me through all those horrible days of studying and exams. This time, surprisingly, the song didn't belong to Mayday.
This song is a rather old song. Quite some years ago but extremely melodious and meaningful. So here's Jay Chou with 蜗牛 (Snail)




Hope you enjoyed it.

Anyway, EURO 2008 is finally over. Still remember almost a month ago when I watched the opening ceremony. I think this is one of the most exciting soccer tournament that I've watched so far with plenty of thrills and spills. And a big HURRAH to SPAIN who won the cup. Finally I can really see a team that I support win something. But ultimately my heart lies with my dear old England. Try harder next time lads.

I must say that I'm pretty depressed with the results of CT2. Failing left right and centre. As of this time I'm under the threat of failing all 4 subjects.
So yeah... GOTTA WORK HARDER.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind