Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Went to library for a short mugging session and I still don't understand binomial distribution after two days of studying it. Gave up and studied quantum physics instead. Easier to understand.
Anyway after that went out with guitar peeps. Huiyi, Waihong, Ian, Rong Rong, Jenny and Ian. Basically Prime and Bass section with the extra alto 2 Jenny. Ya so had lunch at Carl's Junior. I've been eating a lot of Carl's but I still enjoy it.

Went to watch Narnia:Prince Caspian after that. Not a bad movie. The length is worth the money. More humour added this time round. The music scoring wasn't too bad though a tad predictable. The last contempory song was a bit out of place I felt maybe something more operatic, like a aria should have been used. The plot as usual is quite predictable but the scene where the soldiers were trapped was quite sad. But the sadness on that part wasn't further developed. It was left just as that. Still I think its quite a good movie. CGI was quite impressive.

Of course there were some biblical quotations like the river fighting scene was somewhat similar to Moses and his people crossing the Red Sea or something. (Correct my biblical quotation if I'm wrong)

Anyway after that walked from PS to Esplanade to have dinner. As with all guitar dinners it always becomes scandal gossip. Quite a far bit of personal stuff were exchanged. Ya so learn a bit more about each other and naturally bond closer to each other. As usual people were trying to squeeze information out of my very private mind. Guessing various girls but all wrong. And they said what I throw various smoke screen. The fact was that I've never told anybody about this sort of things... Anyway, photo at Ichiban Boshi.

Waihong gave the most predictable guess which was wrong. Dunno why ppl say I like her. I think I just treat her like my sister.

Then Jenny came up with this list of girls. Started scrolling thru her phone contact list. At this point of time I must thank my Mei for keeping my secret so tight. Walao, got some like WTH girls, even WH's girl was in the list. Like WTH. I'm not that bastard. Anyway, she guessed the correct girl and I felt I could trust her to tell her the truth. But its nothing anyway.

After that went home. All in a days life...

But on the way back still got somemore more private stuff which I shall not further elaborate. I can only say that I finally got this big burden lifted off my head and I feel much more comfortable and relaxed now. So yeah, goodnite.
Another photo from Plaza Sing. They were having Creepy Crawlies exhibition so we took with the giant shoe.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind