Saturday, November 17, 2007

New Songs

Home is a really good place for me to work. I came up with 2 songs in 24 hours.

The first is called 还
Lyrics written by the amazing Lau Hong Hu in 30 minutes.
I immediately set a melody to the song after he sent the lyrics to me but when came home I had another idea of using this motif that I had came up with some time ago. Its basically do, mi, ti so 4 notes. Yeah so here it is. Enjoy it.

还 by Lau Hong Hu and Andrew Chua

The second song is called 杰伦的风格
Lyrics was co-written by Jingxuan and her unnamed friend.
They actually wrote it based on Hei Se Mao Yi's melody but I didn't know about it previously.
I originally tot of a rap but I realised that my budget set up cannot get the proper rap effects like the hip hop beats and turntable scratch.
So i came up with this. I added in quite some lyrics on my own. Those lyrics talking about the different Jay Chou songs were written and crapped out by me.
The lyrics in all is quite crappy. Only a Jay Chou fanatic can write this. Its not suitable for a guy to sing it too. Sounds damn gay. So here it is. Enjoy :)

杰伦的风格 by Yang Jingxuan, Unknown and Andrew Chua

1 sketches:

Copykate said...

i like the "hai"! i think it's probably your best song so far XD

Post a Comment

speak your mind