Wednesday, November 14, 2007

1000th visitor. ARE YOU??

Hey take a look at the counter up there? Are u visitor number 1000? As I'm typing this post now its 999. I won't be counted if I visit my own blog because i configured the cookie already.
If you are visitor number 1000, drop a comment or put in the tag board who are you. I'm really curious. Haha
Finally after so long, my dead blog has finally reach 1000 visitors. Nothing to be proud of but quite an achievement for my blog considering its less than 10 visitors a day statistics.

I'm packing to go home now. Darn heavy boxes and loads of rubbish.

Anyway, I heard of this amazing story from Jingxuan today and then I realised I've been missing a lot of things that have been happening in class. Nobody seems to tell me. Anyway, I got the first person account of it so nvm. The story is quite sad. After hearing it, I realised its a miracle my PW Project was completed. It really is a miracle with so many things happening behind my back. I would like to thank them for putting their differences aside and working together for this project. Thank you guys so much.
I do hope that the grief can be translated into lyrics. Haha. Exploiting people again.

Anyway, I found another great lyricist again tonight. Its Mr. WOO SEE ANN. DARN he is AMAZING with his language. His first ever lyrics was not about the cliche love. It was about he issues with life. Damn nice. Damn pro. Anyway Jingxuan sent me her 2 set of lyrics. About JAY CHOU. HAHA. Refreshing ideas. Its good really. I'm going to make a rap song out of it.
The 3 sets of lyrics I received today are going to challenge my songwriting skills. It really is a big step up. It longer puts me in the comfort zone of piano and vocal love songs. These are going to need the electric guitars, the basses, maybe even special vocal effects, rap, turn tables. WOW.
I'm going to get started ASAP.

CIAO

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind