Saturday, September 15, 2007

King of Pop

I've been watching some old videos of the Jackson 5 and I must say Michael Jackson is truly the King of Pop. I think those comments about him being a pedophile is very unfair to him. I think he is a very complex person so nobody can really judge him for who he really is. Appreciate him for his music and contributions, not skin color or anything else. Here are some videos, enjoy.



I'll be There. "If you should ever find someone new, I know he better be good to you, cause if he doesn't, I'll be there."
This phrase is just touching.




I want you back- Jackson 5
A young Michael Jackson is totally at ease at relaxed



ABC-Jackson 5
This is the absolutely best song. Yes, the tune is as simple as ABC, 123 and Do-Re-Mi. Simple as Do-Re-Mi, baby you and ME!! Disco at its height. Girls, trying singing this song. See if you can hit the notes.



Ben- Michael Jackson
And the answer to who Ben is..........
Michael Jackson's pet RAT. yes, pet RAT. Luckiest rat on earth.

Enjoy the videos. Till the next time.

You've got a friend in me :)

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind