Monday, September 10, 2007

Bad Hair Day

F**K

Got caught for long hair my Mr. Bean's friend today.
Bloody idiot. First thing in the morning, first day in school start catching people already
Still use some Hokkien words, think I dunno.
I still can't get over it. My hair the back wasn't extreme like some people.
Bloody hell
Always bias towards girls
The girls dye hair and some even don't tie hair like nobody's business and nobody cares.
F**K


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I decided to pamper and comfort myself and I went to have the most expensive haircut that I ever had in my life. A whooping 24 bucks at SuperCuts saloon. It was an interesting experience leading the high life though. And my hair isn't all that ugly either. Phew. They employed some rather interesting hair cutting techniques that I've never seen before. Quite cool.
But still 24 bucks is like RM 50++ and for that price I can have a total makeover in Muar already.

Bloody IDIOT.
Go watch your girls do push-ups la!!!

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind