Friday, September 7, 2007

Botak Mugger

I was thinking and looking back at some old pictures when I came across one of me botak. I then realised that I never really told anybody the real reason why I went to slice my hair off and endure a few weeks of horrid stares in school. Well the thing was as I left on taxi from Thai Pan after lunch with Ye Zi to Cat High to collect my O Levels results, I was looking at the sky and I made a pact with God. God in general, not any specific God. It could be Buddha, Jesus, Allah, Vishnu etc...
I told God that if I managed to remain in VJ, I would go slice my head off. Its kind of funny to think of it now. Well, the rest is pretty much self explanatory.

I think the only way that I can mug is at night and my laptop is confiscated. Like awhile ago when Weei took used my laptop to watch movie and I couldn't use it so I sat down and read through 4 chapters of Physics in an hour and 20 minutes. Cool.

I've been downloading and watching quite a lot of movies nowadays. Dead of Alive is one of the crappiest movie that I've ever watched. Whats with the frequent camera panning and zooming in on cleavages and breasts. Fighting scenes are fake and stupid. RATED CRAP.
Fighting The Giants was an okay movie. Brought tears to my eyes and had my hair all standing up but I felt there was this over focus by the producers on spreading the Christian Gospel.
Secret is also an okay movie. The plot and twists are quite interesting if you haven't watched The Lake House before. But some of the dialogs make me go YUCKS. Its rather cheesy and.... dunno how to explain. I wished more of the unexplained loose ends were tied up though.

Guitar Fest at Far East tomorrow. Its 2 am and I'm still here blogging. I'm kinda glad that my new song is coming along fine.
Hope I won't suffer from jitters tomorrow. Wish me luck.

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind