Sunday, August 26, 2007

Madness

Li Chuan Yun said:"Music makes me go mad." Before he played his encore piece during his concert today and he proceeded to play an insanely technical encore piece on the violin. His facial expression was like that of a mad man. He really look like he had been possessed. Like an insane mad man!!! When he finished, he was stamping his foot and punching his fist and chest. Really insane. I would give anything to be like him man. Imagine that, I would ACE my A Levels, Audrey would be speechless. Muahaha. Practise hard.

Later when I went to get his autograph. He just sat there, shaking his head, shaking his legs, a nonchalant expression on his face. When I told him he played very well, he just nodded his head at me. Really mad, really insane but I LIKE

Too bad Keely Wee lost in the finals to Shawn Tok. Hoped she enjoyed herself tremendously. I predicted correctly that a girl will never win these televoting competitions. Not in Singapore at least.
Firstly lets break the people who are going to sms in into groups. The teenagers will normally be split la. Keely will get some, Shawn will get some. But those more bimbo girls, or those in their early teens, who know little about singing will go for Shawn because he's cute. Those middle age or golden age auntie will surely go for Shawn because he is cuter too. The uncles most probably won't bother to vote. The odds are always against girls la. But at the same time I don't think Shawn's vocals are terribly bad. But on the whole everybody's vocals are not very good anyway compared to other countries. American Idol and America's Got Talent have got some pretty young and great vocalist. Maybe those with great vocals in Singapore are all banana and dunno how to sing chinese songs.

Whatever it is, congratulations to Shawn and Keely for their achievements.

Live long and prosper

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind