Sunday, August 19, 2007

I feel good

I also dunno why I few good. Screw AS man. She didn't allow me to go hear the talk. It could have been a life changing talk. It was Lee Wei Song mind you. If I'm going to jumpstart my career. He is the guy that I should listen to and follow.

I haven't been blogging for many days. Hostel internet sucks like shit. But thank god that my room is under the coverage of the Wireless@SG, the singapore government's plan for a huge wireless network covering the entire singapore. WOhoo.. Internet is like so fast and so smooth.

Opus 1 concert just ended on the Thursday. I'm still very angry and disappointed with myself for fluffing that entire phrase in the Dvorak which I had worked so hard on because the fingering and intonation is quite tricky there. Ended up I got so engrossed in my own world that I forgot where I was and totally screwed up that phrase. Haix. Yet another disappointment. I'll be back next year, with a better violin and a perfect performance. This I promise myself.

Darn I spent so much money on the new earphones yesterday because it had super noise cancelling technology which I think is going to be quite useless as the noise blocking technology of the in ear earphones are already quite good. No need to emit the negative frequencies to cancel out the sound somemore. It can be quite unnerving at times living in the totally silent world. Makes me kinda giddy after awhile.

I want to write a song about the world. Good luck to me.

Why do they keep trying to infuse those bad thoughts in my head. I'm already over it. Dumbs are really just nice to look at and nothing else. I dare say that I'm too smart for her. Please, I would like common sense in people. Stop trying to put that face in my thoughts 24 hours a day. JL understands. The lack of common sense makes me go ARGH...

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind