Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Post exams blues

Hi peeps,
Sorry I haven't been updating in a long time. Been pretty busy running around.
Exams results sucks. E,D,S so far. Hopefully, music will bring me some joy tomorrow. Sigh.
I'm playing Sonatina by Dvorak and Gavotte from Partita No.3 in E by Bach for concert.
Some amazing lyrics from Jay Chou's new song 不能说的秘密. I'm quite in love with it now. Never been in love with a Jay Chou song since a long time ago. I love the ostinato bass line that repeats itself throughout the entire piece. Simply beautiful

冷咖啡离开了杯垫
我忍住的情绪在很后面

拼命想挽回的从前
在我脸上依旧清晰可见

最美的不是下雨天
是曾与你躲过雨的屋檐 oh
回忆的画面
在荡着秋千梦开始不甜

你说把爱渐渐放下会走更远
或许命运的签只让我们遇见
只让我们相恋这一季的秋天
飘落后才发现这幸福的碎片
要我怎么捡

I'm going to start composing already. I jammed with lu dou bing the other day and they are amazing people with this amazing vocalist who has a Cao Ge voice. Amazing. Hopefully our gig at Orchard on the 22 of July will work out fine. My EoM is kinda sucky. Haix. Update soon. Its 1 am!!!

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind