Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Die Hard Harry

You are back,
great to see you bright and healthy,
I've been thinking of u a lot during those days,
I wonder who was on your mind.

2 movies in 2 days. Die Hard 4.0 was superb. The hackers and stuff. Wow. John McClane the cop is sexy with his bald head and insane about his job too. Shoots himself to kill the terrorist hacker. The technology involved is astounding.

Harry Potter not very nice. The whole movie seemed like rushing from scene to scene, plot to plot. The newspaper comment about it better than the book is CRAP! Book is definitely better. At least we don't have to rush from scene to scene just to watch Harry spend 3,4 precious minutes kissing Cho, a plot which was non-existent in the book.

I haven't been posting frequently. So tired everyday. I've nothing much going on but I also dunno wat the hell I am doing. Maths lectures are a waste of time. I've no idea whats going on during Maths. SUCKS.. Dun have Mrs. Anna Tan to inspire me anymore. Exams results like crap. C,D,E,E,S. S for Chem, C for music.

I DUNNO WHAT'S GOING WRONG!!!!!!!!



I wonder how are you,
I wonder how did you do for your exams,
I wonder, I wonder,
Wished I had a bit more guts,
Wished there wasn't such a gulf..

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind