Saturday, May 5, 2007

Weird Dreams by Weird People

Anyway, I PERFORMED!!! in class yesterday... Erm.... it wasn't good la. I dunno why my fingers so inmobile my my bow speed so slow and I can't play the runs correctly!! I screwed up but thank god Audrey screwed up too so she thought it was her fault (I think its self consolation for me) but actually it was my fault la. Played one note incorrectly which was the the previous passage I already played in section A instead of the modified passage which I was so play in section A' so ya, screwed up la. Vibrato got problem, phrasing got problem. Anyway for now I'm just going to chuck Handel's Sonata in D aside and do something new, I so so so so so bored with it already.
My trio listened to the recording of Mendelssohn's Trio for Violin, Cello and Piano with Audrey. Her comment was it should be renamed Sonata for Piano accompanied by Violin and Cello (Ms Kwok agrees) cos the piano part was hard, very very hard anyway Gwen said she would give it a try. The funny thing was Stacy said the piece was easy for Cello and Violin well the answer is NO!!! Not at all, initially I thought it was easy too cos of all the crotchets and minims but when u play it... its not as easy, not for a violinist my standard anyway the speed at which those crotchets are played are just insanely fast. I told her to try in out first before saying its too easy.. :) Anyway by now I'm convinced my music class classmates have a weird taste. I mean their definition of whats nice and what to listen is just weird, or maybe I'm the one who is weird.
Stacy said the 2nd movement of the Mendelssohn Trio is nicer than the first movement... I was like... WTH -_-!!! okay... different people have different liking. I took a look at the music CD logbook and the things that they listen too were like Stravinsky and all those funny funny 20th century composers where else I was the only one listening to Dvorak, Tchaikovsky, Sibelius, Shostakovich, Beethoven etc... How the hell does Stravinsky sound nice? Dunno lah.... Give up wondering how they appreciate those music....
At night Ye Zi and I chatted till 1a.m. She was interested in setting up a band which got me very very excited but I knew I shouldn't be too excited cos it always disappoints me. Anyway we were chatting about the recruiting band members, the type of songs we were going to sing, I was interested with the idea of a female vocalist, it opens up more options but at the same time it also closes up a few options. Anyway, that idea of a band see how first la. Doubtful about it though. Before the band can start jamming already got internal rifts. My abang Aaron is interested in becoming the guitarist, I think I can get Edmund to play the bass again, maybe Terry is an option... See how first....
I had a very weird dream last night, I also dunno why my dreams so like that....
Anyway, I dreamt I was in a rock band cca and we were in the cca room waiting for the instructor to come. I was sitting behind the drums trying out a rhythm with pencils!! as sticks and I remember my playing really sucked. Then the instructor walked in, I've not seen him before. He wrote a Maths!! equation on the white board. I think it was a differentiation of smth cos there was the limit symbol and then after writing he walked to one side and put his briefcase down. Meanwhile... here's the interesting part...
In front of me was a row of chairs la, there were 3 foldable chairs and one big and comfy massage chair, kinda like those OSIM chairs. Sitting on this chair was one of my classmates from music class, I will not say who... and standing in front of the massage chair was another one of my classmates from 07s44 itself and I dunno how it is possible for these two people to know each other. And their were... ahem... kissing!!!!
Ya I remember they were embroiled in this ultra passionate kiss and so aggressive that even the massage chair was moving around. They were oblivious that the teacher was around. Anyway, they finally pull away and the massage chair was perpendicular to where I was sitting. My girl friend was kneeling on the floor face red and panting heavily and my guy friend was in the chair and he turned around with face all red panting heavily to and said WHAT THE FUCK!!! and then my phone rang, waking me up from my sleep...
One day, if that guy and that girl really get together and become one couple... I would be speechless...

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind