Sunday, May 6, 2007

Just high

I just finished watching National Treasure which is a last year movie I think... Gosh.. took me so long to download it and its finished and going to be deleted 2 hours later. Seems like a fantasy to be able to discover a treasure one day and then be rich and retire for the rest of our lives...
Anyway I just wanted to say I'm on course to pass my NAPFA!!! ahaha... as many people should know, VJ is famous for Silver being the passing grade and whoever gets below silver have to go for 3rd period PE which effectively is the TAF Club so I'm so glad that I managed to just scrap through my standing broad jumps and my pull ups. Phew!!! Now only the 2.4km run stands in my way. I'm not particularly scared of that because thats something that I can work on easily and I'm confident on passing. IN fact I'm aiming for an A grade for that this year :) wish me luck!! and I must quote my all time favourite band Hanson with their song I Almost Care:
Don't give up when you're so close
Don't give up when you're almost there
Don't give up when you're so close
I almost care, I almost care

I wanna be in a BAND!!!

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind