Tuesday, May 6, 2008

100th POST, Class Blog

Greetings from Singapore,
Glad to say I've finally achieved 100 posts after like 1 year. Haha. But nvm/
Anyway, my class blog has been activated for us to dump our photos in it.

http://07s44.blogspot.com/

So yeah, visit it if you are free to laugh at our spastic photos.
Guitar concert is coming up



This is the photo from one of our promotional posters which are pasted all over school in various sizes. I realised I've a mohawk hair which I hate and I should get my hair cut soon to remove that fugly mohawk.
As you can guess from the photo, we are playing Jenny. Yes, her name is Jenny. But I dunno what is her problem.



Anyway, if you dunno what the hell song is Jenny. Just click on the video above.
And we(Csus4) signed up for the busking at Orchard Road thingy and they just told us that day they are going to provide us with battery operated amps which are like OMG OMG WTH WTF.
In case you didn't know, battery operated amps are like toy amps, real small and real not powerful. I think we can just tap the drums and it will cover the amps up. Anyway, even if its big size amps it won't do too cause no power plugs means we cannot plug in our pedals.
So I guess, we would have to change to an acoustic gig which is not as fun cos we can't really do Switchfoot's Stars anymore.
I'm still thinking of a solution.
Till then...

0 sketches:

Post a Comment

speak your mind